Qualified English Teacher needed immediately!
Qualified Secondary English Teacher needed for Northamptonshire Secondary School.
If you are a Qualified Secondary English Teacher who is looking for work in Northamptonshire after Easter then this could be the job for you. A Secondary School in Northampton are looking for someone to join their supportive and friendly team, with a possibility of becoming permanent in September. As planning and marking would be included, we would offer a pay to scale rate of pay.
Your new school
An ‘outstanding’ school based in Corby is looking for an experienced English Teacher with History and Geography knowledge, who can work as part of a team in order to quickly and efficiently work in partnership with other members of the English department. This schools’ high achieving culture has led to its success, ranking it as not only one of the best schools in Northamptonshire, with its students leaving school as a well-rounded young individuals.
Your new role
The school’s achievements have been a result of the hard work and exceptional teaching ability of its staff. You will be expected to deliver lessons, mark and plan in a purposeful and focused manner, whilst maintaining an enjoyable learning environment to keep the students actively engaged. You must be able to push and challenge the highest achievers in the school, whilst being able to motivate the lower achievers and raise their academic attainment to ensure they maximise their potential.
What you need to succeed:
• PGCE/QTS in education and experience teaching secondary students
• Experience teaching English to students up to Key Stage 5.
• Motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support learners
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
• Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the English department
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
• Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
• Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. Nevertheless, if unfortunately this job isn’t quite for you but you are looking for a job in teaching, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career