Assistant Headteacher job , School Leadership jobs in London
Assistant Headteacher L14 – 19 Inner London Scale
Required from September 2017
We are seeking an exceptional colleague to join the Leadership Team at this outstanding inner city girls community school. EGA is a vibrant multi-cultural community where colleagues are committed to raising achievement and aspiration. We are located in an inspirational new building with the most up to date facilities.
Although the actual responsibilities will be decided on individual strengths, the successful candidate must:
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• be passionate about raising student achievement and aspirations
• be able to inspire and get the best from others
• show commitment to the school’s vision and ethos
• be creative, innovative and energetic
• have proven leadership experience and the potential to develop further
• be flexible and willing to undertake a wide range of responsibilities
This is an exciting time to join us in making a real difference to the life chances of our girls.
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact Tim Field on 020 7259 8770 or email Hays is the recruitment partner for all permanent vacancies at the school.
All applications must be made via a completed school application form.
You can also visit (link removed) for more information.
The closing date for applications is 10.00 am Thursday 11th May 2017
Interviews will be held on over 2 days during the week beginning 15th May 2017
Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at Enhanced Level.