Job title: Part-time Teacher
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Industry: Education and Training
Pay: £135 - £150 per day
A+ Teachers have a vacancy for an energetic and proactive lower Key Stage 2 class teacher who would like to be part of an enthusiastic, committed team in Maidenhead. This post is a maternity cover and will be from September 2017 until June 2018. It is a part-time teacher post and will be for two days per week, but this can be negotiated for more days for the right applicant. This position would suit both NQTs and experienced class teachers looking for a job share part-time teacher role. In the school’s last Ofsted inspection they were judged to be a Good school with Outstanding elements.
They are looking for:
- An extensive knowledge of the lower KS2 Curriculum.
- A reflective, caring practitioner who maintains very high expectations.
- A teacher that will "go the extra mile" for each and every child.
- Excellent role models who will motivated and inspire children.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure a consistent approach both within the classroom and across the school.
- A creative, imaginative and inspiring approach to bringing the curriculum alive and making it relevant for all children.
They can offer:
- A superb location in which to come to work each and every day.
- An active school community with supportive parents.
- A supportive and dedicated teaching team.
- A commitment to professional development.
- The second largest woodland area of any primary school in Kent.
We welcome applications from any individuals who are high quality practitioners.
Interviews: On receipt of suitable applications
In order to apply to this post all applicants must have suitable UK education and training (QTS or NARIC equivalent qualification). All applicants must also have recent references, a clear DBS on the update service, and right to work in the UK. For more information please click ‘Apply Now’ to send your most recent CV, or contact the office on the number below.