Role: KS2 Teacher
Location: Marlow, Berkshire
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: £135-£150 per day (salary in line with pay scale)
Currently recruiting a KS2 PPA Cover Teacher for an Outstanding Ofsted Primary School in Marlow.
A+ Teachers has the great pleasure of supporting a high achieving Primary School in the heart of Marlow. A small Primary school situated just minutes from Marlow station and with great on-site staff parking is on the lookout for KS2 PPA Cover teacher to join their team in September 2017. The school building has a Victorian exterior yet boasts all the mod-cons expected of a new-build.
You must be an experienced KS2 Teacher with a strong understanding of the national curriculum. You will be able to think innovatively, work well as part of a team and embrace change. You should be able to demonstrate that you can engage and inspire pupils and have the ability and drive to raise standards. The successful applicant will have a positive and supportive attitude towards the school's Christian ethos.
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal, as well as the transferable skills/experience within an early years setting.
- Be able to demonstrable knowledge and understanding of planning, preparation and assessment. Evidence of consistently good or outstanding teaching and pupil progress will be highly desirable.
• Experience teaching, UK Education and training (QTS or Equivalent)
• Marlow, Berkshire
• Long term/ Full time position
• £135 - £150 per day (perm salary in line with pay scale)
• Good transport links
• Starting in September 2017.
A+ Teachers is the leading education recruitment agency throughout the Home Counties, and as such can provide you with:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• County specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate profile where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Continuous support from your designated
For more information on this KS2 Teacher position contact A+ Teachers or click 'Apply Now' to send over your most recent CV. Applicants should ensure they have adequate levels of Educaton and Training, have contactable recent teaching references and a current clear DBS certificate on the update service.